Thursday, January 20, 2011
Usually the words Bad Ass and Humidor aren't used in the same sentence.... Until now. I have been perusing the net of late looking for a nice new humidor to store my cigars in and came across this gem. It looks likes something you would find in a witch's house.... I'm pretty sure if you open it up a ghost will come out.

So clearly I must have it! But thrilling looks aside it is built with kiln dried mahogany, dual humidifiers, can hold around 120 cigars and conveniently comes with its own set of scissors. Have I mentioned i like it yet? I like it and for $139USD it's very reasonable price for a humidor of this size.

For more info or to purchase First Class Humidors.

0 comments:

Welcome to the home of The Modern Cavaliers: A site that not only informs the fellow modern man, but also aims to enhance his everyday being.