Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Polaroid and Lady Gaga have teamed up to release a new line of Products; the Grey Label. I cant say I care for Lady Gaga or the stupid looking camera glasses they have designed. The only one that interests me is the GL30 which is a tribute to the original Polaroid cameras, which we’re amazing in their day and I still really want one. I can still remember playing with them as a kid, shaking those little pictures to make them magically appear. The only downside to these old cameras now is that the film is quite expensive costing around $1.50 per picture. The new GL30 combines Polaroids new ZINK technology and a very retro digital camera to produce 3 x 4 inch instant photos. The price for the camera or the film has not been released yet but when it comes out I will definitely be getting one and jumping around my bed while some girl models for me like Austin Powers in the awesome scene with Elizabeth Hurley. One to watch out for..... pretty much for that reason.

Picture courtesy of Polaroid

0 comments:

Welcome to the home of The Modern Cavaliers: A site that not only informs the fellow modern man, but also aims to enhance his everyday being.